IN COOPERATION WITH THE GLOBAL LEADERSHIP INITIATIVE
ARE YOU READY TO MEET THE EMERGING FUTURE?
The emergence of global institutions in the new millennium represents a dramatic shift in the conditions for life on the planet. Propagating a global culture of instant communication, individualism, and material acquisition –
- It threatens traditional family, religious, and social structures
- It is capable of shaping political agendas
- It determines what technologies are developed and how these are applied
- It is reshaping social realities as it divides the world between those who benefit from the new global economy and those who do not
- It can even alter global climate, destroy thousands of species, and shift the chemical balance of the atmosphere.
ARE YOU PREPARED MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, MORALLY, SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY FOR SUCH RESPONSIBILITY?
"We have no idea of our capacity to create the world anew." Peter Senge, collaborator of Presence
Join us prepare for the responsibility of leading from the emerging future…..Global Thought Leader and Change Consultant to global companies, DR. OTTO SCHARMER of the MIT Sloan School of Management, will be in MANILA, to share the theory and practice of:
THE POWER OF PRESENCE – Harnessing the Hidden Intelligence in Individuals and Organizations
Leadership Retreat – 2 days
Dates: May 15-16, 2005, Sunday 9AM – Monday 12Noon
Venue: Meralco Mgt. & Leadership Devt. Center (MMLDC), Antipolo City
Prices: P5,500.00, P8,000.00
LIMITED SLOTS. RESERVE EARLY!
Date: May 17, 2005, Tuesday 9AM – 5PM
Venue: University Theater, UP Diliman, Quezon City
Prices: P600, P350, P250
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED
Call the KARANGALAN SECRETARIAT, at OCCI 687-1309, 687-1312 or login to truthforce.info for workshop details
Additional sources of Information: www.ottoscharmer.com and www.solonline.org